When you are going to celebrate an event for your company or for a client, you have to make several important decisions, among them the choice of location and the choice of catering when the place does not directly provide the food.
What is a catering service?
How to be sure that you have hired the right catering?
What is a catering service?
A catering company provides the food service prepared for events, institutions, parties, airlines, etc. They can also offer other related services such as rent tables, chairs, linens, kitchenware, waiters, etc. The food can be prepared both in kitchens outside the premises and in the same place of the event. Getting the famous singapore corporate catering services is also easy now.
It is often used more frequently in weddings, corporate events, training activities, family gatherings, institutions such as school canteens, residences, among others.
How to be sure to hire the right catering?
To a large extent, the type of catering service to be hired will depend on the event, budget, schedule, number of participants and where it is carried out. When you hire a catering service, consider the following aspects:
- Quality in the food: It is clear that whether you offer a meal or a dinner, or just canapés, it is important that they are good because the event represents your company in some way, and we are sure you do not want to give a bad image.
- In addition, you have the right to consult if you use fresh or frozen products, if you have health permits to operate when necessary, and even ask for references.
- Quality in the service: The same happens with the service, whether those attending the event are customers, employees, prospects, etc.; Everyone deserves good service. In this sense it is important to know the opinion of other users of this service.
- Punctuality: The meal must be at the time that has been arranged, since the pace of an event is usually quite tight.
- Seriousness: When you hire a catering look serious, no price changes or menus at the last minute by the service provider, an event can come down if the catering is canceled at the last minute.
- Additional services: Some catering companies offer the possibility of contracting through them services such as table hire, table linen, lighting, awnings, among others. You have to be careful with the price of these extra services, although the idea of contracting everything with the same provider may be very attractive, it is important to compare prices with other companies.
To begin, you can consult a list of the best catering providers about their services and rates. Once you have done a study, it is important that you ask for a budget. Be cautious with low cost catering, not all offering the quality that a corporate event requires.